Alliant Energy recently filed applications with the Iowa Utilities Board (IUB) requesting a 24.45% retail rate increase for residential electric customers and 25% rate increase for residential gas customers beginning in 2020. Alliant has also requested an interim electric rate increase of $8…
- Denison has worst quality of life among Iowa cities, study finds
- Mason City man wins $10,000 lottery prize
- Appeals court returns murder case for further ruling
- Minnesota man accused of entering Clear Lake home, pulling knife on women, child
- Mason City's turn for snow might come Tuesday morning
- One-third of Woodbury County COVID-19 deaths have come over last month
- Playing sports beyond high school level; what does it take?
- What's a snow squall?
- Will Nikki Haley run for president in 2024?
- Mayors of most Big Ten towns ask conference to help stop tailgating