Glenn Close forced to pull out of presenting at Oscars after positive Covid test
As featured on
Glenn Close is isolating and resting after testing positive for Covid, her representative confirmed as they said she has been forced to pull out of presenting at the Oscars.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- New health warning for cannabis smokers in Waterloo. Doctor Explains
- The Number of People Killed by Police Officers in Iowa in the Last 10 Years
- New health warning for cannabis smokers in Des Moines. Doctor Explains
- Tooth loss and diabetes increase odds of cognitive decline in Waterloo. Doctor Explains
- Area Police Reports
- People of Iowa City, Difficulty Walking and Talking Simultaneously May Indicate Dementia Risk
- A dangerous consequence of public-notice bill: Iowans won't know what they don't know
- Tooth loss and diabetes increase odds of cognitive decline in Cedar Rapids. Doctor Explains
- Live longer: Go for a walk in Ames. Doctor Explains
- Sioux City Rep. J.D. Scholten pitches legislative ban on MLB television blackouts in Iowa
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.