A 10-year-old unaccompanied migrant child was found alone in a field on the morning of April 1. A farmer spotted the boy and alerted Border Patrol authorities. The child had been traveling with a group, without parents, according to US Border Patrol's Rio Grande Valley Chief Patrol Agent Brian Hastings, who provided the video to CNN. Hastings said the boy had been left for approximately four hours and "when he woke up, he didn't know where he was or where to go." The full circumstances of the 10-year-old are unknown, including how and why he came to the US. It is also unknown whether this is a case of self-separation.
- Missing Cherokee couple involved in crash in Omaha
- Muscatine County Sheriff not too concerned about new 'constitutional carry' law
- Friends of Walden Park looking for support to improve playground area
- Kemin Industries Acquires Proteus Industries, Inc.
- Spring sports are underway at Wayne as coaches and athletes are thankful to be back following last season’s cancelation
- Iowa groups investigate PFAS in private wells near Iowa City airport
- Scott County Sheriff Lane signs onto letter to Biden about border situation
- Dry conditions reduce Missouri River flooding threat
- Judge upholds ruling requiring residents pay for Scott County supervisor's appeal
- Ernst says ‘zero’ chance she runs for president; criticizes Biden infrastructure pla