As featured on
Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced Friday that $1.6 billion in federal funding will be allocated toward early childhood education and child care providers in Illinois.
The First Lady Jill Biden, U.S. Education Secretary Miguel Cardona and Gov. J.B. Pritzker will tour Sauk Valley Community College starting at 12:30 p.m. Monday.
- Ban on diversity training heads to Reynolds
- Iowa set to remove limits on prosecuting sexual abuse of minors
- Kim Kardashian West denies she illegally imported Ancient Roman sculpture
- Animal rights group wants charges filed against Sioux Center pork plant
- When COVID closed down buffets, Saxton decided to think outside the box to allow fundraising efforts to continue while serving the community
- More Waterloo officials could be authorized to issue fireworks citations
- Senator Ernst, Hancock County locals share concerns at Renner family farm
- Iowa News Headlines Friday, May 7, 2021
- Wayne CSD celebrates holding two of seven buildings in State of Iowa named as a National Capturing Kids’ Hearts Showcase School for 2020-2021 school year
- Nebraska City council changes sidewalk ordinance