Gov. J.B. Pritzker describes the criteria for moving the state into the "bridge phase," a period of lessened COVID-19 restrictions before the final phase of the state's reopening plan, and explains why Illinois hasn't yet met the standards.
As featured on
Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced a new state program Monday that aims to increase vaccine access in low-income, vulnerable communities and to connect residents across the state to COVID-19 assistance programs for transportation, food, utilities or other resources.
- Ban on diversity training heads to Reynolds
- Iowa set to remove limits on prosecuting sexual abuse of minors
- Kim Kardashian West denies she illegally imported Ancient Roman sculpture
- Animal rights group wants charges filed against Sioux Center pork plant
- When COVID closed down buffets, Saxton decided to think outside the box to allow fundraising efforts to continue while serving the community
- More Waterloo officials could be authorized to issue fireworks citations
- Senator Ernst, Hancock County locals share concerns at Renner family farm
- Iowa News Headlines Friday, May 7, 2021
- Wayne CSD celebrates holding two of seven buildings in State of Iowa named as a National Capturing Kids’ Hearts Showcase School for 2020-2021 school year
- Nebraska City council changes sidewalk ordinance