University of Wisconsin seniors Jake Ferguson, Tyler Beach, Caesar Williams and Collin Wilder speak to the media after the Badgers defeated the Nebraska Cornhuskers 35-28 on Senior Day, Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021, at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
As featured on
The Badgers’ defensive struggles against the Huskers paint a worrisome picture for a potential Big Ten title game appearance. Here’s why.
The freshman running back ran for three touchdowns for a second week in a row. Here's what else stood out from the Badgers' win.
Ferguson caught all eight of his targets for 92 yards as UW defeated Nebraska 35-28 on Senior Day at Camp Randall Stadium.
- Audit report: former clerk of tiny Iowa city squanders nearly $57k
- Nickell returns home for the holidays after nine-month deployment to Middle East
- More than a year later, exhaustion reigns for Iowa COVID-19 long-hauler
- Final weekend for Holiday Light Tour and Festival of Trees
- Buchanan County voters shifting districts
- Doctor convicted in opioid scheme granted an Iowa medical license
- Mason City goes to court over unrepaired downtown building
- New football team to call Southern Iowa home
- Missouri News Headlines Thursday, December 2nd, 2021
- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 38-15 loss to Arizona State